Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use it.
Personal information collection
Coopers Stores may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of the website
- information about the products/services that you purchase from us and/or express interest in
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website and
- any other information that you provide/give to Coopers Stores
Using personal information
Coopers Stores may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your access to and use of the website
- deliver products that you purchase;
- supply services that you purchase;
- liaise with manufacturers/agents about your purchase
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- let you know about relevant faulty product recalls and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Coopers Stores discloses your personal information to its suppliers, agents or sub-contractors, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Coopers Stores may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Coopers Stores will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Coopers Stores will store all the personal information you provide on its secure server
Cross-border data transfers
Any personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Coopers Stores is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Coopers Stores, 13-15 Walcot St Bath BA1 5BN
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com